Can't Install Driver for DT7 Transmitter

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Almost finished with the F550 build and just got the DT7/DR16 tx/rx yesterday. I was able to install the RC Assistant software from DJI's F550 Downloads site, so I know it's the right one, but when trying to install the Driver, downloaded from the same page, it's asking me to connect to the PC and turn on the "MC". Isn't the "MC" the Main Controller or NAZA-M V2 Flight Controller in the bird?

According to the DT7 User Manual, you connect the Transmitter to the PC using the USB cable provided with the Transmitter, turn it on, and install the driver. But the driver installation is asking that the "MC" be on as well. This PC is Windows 10, but I changed the date in BIOS to 2014 as others suggested for a straightforward driver install with no signing problems. No joy with that. Any ideas on why the Driver Installer for the Transmitter is asking for the MC to be on and connected???

OK, I got the driver installed in Windows 10 successfully, only now, with the RC connected and powered on, the RC Assistant software does not connect. Also with the bird connected and powered on, the NAZA-M V2 Assistant Software installs but does not connect. Any ideas what's going on???

Well, that was interesting. IT'S NOW SOLVED! If anyone else is experiencing this same difficulty, the fix is here:

Connect DJI Driver to Windows 10 and NAZA-M V2 Software

Thanks anyway, guys. I'm off to fly! :D:D:D

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20