Can't identify ribbon in landing gear that goes into the chasis

Reaction score
Hey Im a complete noob so please forgive me if this seems like a basic question. I just picked up two used Phantom 3 advanced units and one had a busted landing strut. While I was changing it out, I accidentally severed the one grey wire on the ribbon that is connected to the small circuit board that sits inside the landing gear. What is this? I cant find any corresponding replacement parts on the dji website and googling came up with nothing. Is this just a wire I can sodder back together and be on my merry way or is this some kind of sensor or antenna? And keep in mind, Im not talking about the white part with the interlocking grooves, Im talking about a circuitboard maybe an inch long thats glued into the foot of the strut.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi Dude

If the cable is 1 single core then its probably the Antenna cable, if it is a flat ribbon cable ( 4 core) then sounds like you cut the compass cable...
Waylander

Reactions: Hunter S
Compass cable it is then! Do you know where I can get a replacement? Im looking on ebay and the cable replacement kit doesnt look like it has it in there. Thanks for the quick reply!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic