Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Can't get photos or videos onto I pad

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Deerstalker, May 21, 2015.

1. Deerstalker

Help please. When I've taken photos and videos I can watch them on iPad Air 2 when phantom and controller are on I've pressed button on controller etc.but can't get any thing onto photos etc on dji app.. What I'm I not doing right? Thanks for any help

2. ephor209

I need help with that too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. DrChris

In the app press the button to review your photos / videos, then select the ones you want to download to the app and click the download button. Note: This is not a fast process. I've found it much better so far to take the memory card out of the camera (gimbal) and read it directly with my computer.

Chris

4. mad in nc

you have to also enable the "camera" on the iPxx device to allow access to DJI Application

So, go to <Settings>, scroll down the apps, DJI VISION and make sure "Photos" are on

5. F6Rider

And to be clear, downloading video's from your P3 to your iPad is SLOW!, photo's are OK but the video's take forever, much faster to get them directly from the SD card.

6. Stan_in_KS

While in the camera portion of the App, press the little camera playback arrowhead. Then you can select items to transfer. It is painfully slow, I am not sure what the transfer speed is, but it reminds me of the old acoustic coupled modems in the 70's!