Cant get my video feed to come through!

Reaction score
All my problems started with the new app DJI GO. Ive tried all the normal fixes. I have the latest app update and downloaded the firmware updates still cant get the video feed to come through. Ive erased everything started over couple of times. Still cant get it to work any new ideas. ANYONE!

All my problems started with the new app DJI GO. Ive tried all the normal fixes. I have the latest app update and downloaded the firmware updates still cant get the video feed to come through. Ive erased everything started over couple of times. Still cant get it to work any new ideas. ANYONE!
Need some more information--
FW versions for the Controller and Phantom?
Running IOS or Android? Which device?
Have you verified that the USB cable to from your controller to your device is good. Some aren't.

Welcome to the Forum:)

same here PP3 1.4.1 , android mini tab 9.1 os - tried 2 cables keep loosing video feed at distance.
how far? and how high--- do you have good line of sight?

very much line of site and In a football field area.but I am in Las vegas- so that may have something to do with it. We have a dji authorized repair place here I may stop by - we already bought a unit there. I though it may have something to do with 9.1 which I have now upgraded to 9.2 ios. But my sons unit (sam one p3p) does not have this problem with android. I bough this dang apple thing just for this. I hate apple.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.