Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Can't get camera view to work with new P3P. Help!

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Ataribravo, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Ataribravo

Even though I have read of success using an HTC One (M8) as a monitoring device, I believe I am not having the same luck. I have the latest DJI Go app loaded. I turn on the controller, then the P3P and connect the HTC to the controller and launch the app. I am signed in, but camera view is not an option (at least on the equipment page). I can see the other pages. Am I simply a noob doing something wrong, or is this an indication that the HTC is not a compatible device. I'm just not sure what I am supposed to see or not see. I have not updated the firmware on the controller or the P3P, but I am just trying to play with the app in the house before attempting any flights. Could that be the issue?

Thanks for your time,
    Jeff

2. ELHEAPO

looks like lots of people have been helpful here, I would say either your cable from the controller to your htc is buggered or more likely the htc isnt compatible,sorry cant be any more help!

3. Ataribravo

Sorry for taking so long to come back with the solution (at least in my case). I needed to turn USB debugging mode on. I have no idea why that is required, but it did work.