cant get asistant sofware to work...now

Reaction score
Weird, I manage 2 weeks ago to hook up my controller and quad to the assistant software, no problem. Tried to do it just now and it doesn't work. The connection is not working. Didn't crash the quad or anything. It just doesn't respond... the lights on the lower left side of the screen don't even come on like before.
I just uninstalled and 're installed both rc and phantom assistant but no luck

Anyone experience this? Any help would be great!!!

Mac or PC? If a PC, try reinstalling the DJI WIN driver.

It's pc... Tried to 're install everything 3 times.

I have notice when uploading zip or exe file there is no feature to select 32 or 64. My pc is 64.

By uploading, I'm assuming you mean downloading. 32-bit apps will run on 64-bit machines, so that wouldn't cause this issue.

Did you reboot your computer? If so, perhaps your USB cable is bad.

By uploading, I'm assuming you mean downloading. 32-bit apps will run on 64-bit machines, so that wouldn't cause this issue.

Did you reboot your computer? If so, perhaps your USB cable is bad.
Just reboot gonna start process again. If sub cable is bad would it still charge when connected to computer because it still does that.
I have a few of them laying around the house. Used all of them and still same result. Thanks for the help singer!

If sub cable is bad would it still charge when connected to computer because it still does that.
I would think successful charging means the cable is good, but I'm not sure.

Still not working, guess ill have to call dji on monday

Is it possible to try it on a different computer? That would at least rule out your computer as the cause of the problem.

We are on the same wave length. Did that... controller hooks up to assistant but not quad, crazy.

The last thing I can think to try is resetting your firmware. Like this:

However, I'm assuming that would brick your Phantom if you're not able to connect it to the Phantom Assistant after resetting it.

Are you using the cable which came with your bird?

Okay after many attempts on 2 different computers the **** thing worked on the 3rd computer. I tell you this Microsoft Windows 8.1 is killing me (new laptop)
Guess I'll be doing it on the old laptop. Thanks for the help fellas!

On a side note I am curious as to why it's not working on my new laptop when it did a few weeks ago.

When you installed the DJI win driver, did you have your Phantom on and plugged into the usb port? I am using OS Win 8.1 with no issues at all.

When you installed the DJI win driver, did you have your Phantom on and plugged into the usb port? I am using OS Win 8.1 with no issues at all.
No I -did not Tom... I definitely wll give it a try

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl