Can't get 1080 on video size

RK1

Reaction score
Hi all
I don't no why but I can't get 1080 on my video , when I go to video size it does not highlight
8c66484fa543d0f0b3a68058f54ae49a.jpg

Help please

Rk1

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have tried to get back into video settings and now can't

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Any settings made without a connection to the bird will revert back to default. Connect the go app and then make the setting changes and they will stick.

I can't find the video settings even though connected to my P4. I saw them earlier but now they seem to be gone. I just get a dark screen on my IPad that I use to fly the bird. I am trying to simply go into the DJI editor to view the video and it didn't even record my full flight even though it said it was recording. I am trying to switch from 4K to 1080 or maybe I should even do 720 as it am guessing that is the cause of not recording the entire flight and the small bit it did video is black.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I can't find the video settings even though connected to my P4. I saw them earlier but now they seem to be gone. I just get a dark screen on my IPad that I use to fly the bird. I am trying to simply go into the DJI editor to view the video and it didn't even record my full flight even though it said it was recording. I am trying to switch from 4K to 1080 or maybe I should even do 720 as it am guessing that is the cause of not recording the entire flight and the small bit it did video is black.

You probably have the cache setting set too small, limiting how much will be saved in the app, which is low quality anyway. Have you downloaded the full-res video from the microSD card in the camera? And are you still using the card that came with the drone or have you gotten one with a higher capacity? Because if you're using the free one that came with the drone it will fill up quickly at 4K resolution.

Mr. Salty, that seems to have done the trick. I also reduced the resolution to 1080 from 4K and now I can see the videos on my iPad. I assume since my iPad doesn't play 4K then that is why the screen was black. I didn't realize that the iPad, or my computer, both of which don't play 4K don't then convert on play back to 1080.

You're welcome! You're right, older iPads won't play 4k video, but I don't know why your computer won't. What kind of computer are you using?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl