Can't fly -

Reaction score
I have flown fine for weeks and now the controller is all hanky. I also go new phone (iPhone 6s+) Says no signal. Says controller needs upgrade. So I try. Nada.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446431721.770288.jpg

What now???

Thanks. I've seen this link lots of places. It's standard op procedure,yes?. . . The "guy" on face books new ski support page said, -"try an android"
Literally.

Have you charged your controller to full?

I have flown fine for weeks and now the controller is all hanky. I also go new phone (iPhone 6s+) Says no signal. Says controller needs upgrade. So I try. Nada. View attachment 34804
What now???[/QUOTE
Did you download the latest version of the GO APP?

If you didn't, it wont upgrade.

If you did, it will upgrade thru the app when you turn on the controller bring up the app-- the Current app upgrades the controller.

THANKS EVERYONE for the advice. So awesome to have a place for just people who wanna help people.
Here's what went down.
My internet research showed me via reading threads, and using dji Facebook support page that there was a problem with iOS devices not being able to download newest firmware version. So I borrowed a friends android tablet, downloaded firmware, upgraded, reconnected rc to aircraft via tiny button underneath. flew great . Plugged in my iOS iPhone 6s+ - flew great. All is well, back in the sky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1