Can't fix erratic gimbal

Reaction score
Had a hard enough landing to break camera roll pin. Replaced roll pin and fixed lose pitch pin. Made sure camera was level after roll pin repair. Had erratic gimbal.
Replaced gray cables from gimbal to Pantom as they looked like they may have rubbed on battery. Still had erratic gimbal. Tried different roll servo. Still erratic. Replaced ribbon cable as there was a small nick that I didn't think was effecting it. After replacing all the parts I thought could be causing problem, I still have an erratic gimbal.
Roll pin and pitch servo came from a previously wrecked gimbal, so two servos shouldn't be bad. Any suggestions on additional things to try?

Had a hard enough landing to break camera roll pin. Replaced roll pin and fixed lose pitch pin. Made sure camera was level after roll pin repair. Had erratic gimbal.
Replaced gray cables from gimbal to Pantom as they looked like they may have rubbed on battery. Still had erratic gimbal. Tried different roll servo. Still erratic. Replaced ribbon cable as there was a small nick that I didn't think was effecting it. After replacing all the parts I thought could be causing problem, I still have an erratic gimbal.
Roll pin and pitch servo came from a previously wrecked gimbal, so two servos shouldn't be bad. Any suggestions on additional things to try?
Main gimbal board? but as much money as you have sent into this project it would be hard to tell you to just replace the camera/gimbal. I have found that this process is easier than tracking down all of the possible issues with these sensitive electronic parts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4