Can't find update for Phantom 3 4K

Thanks you. I will try because for now I don't have the intelligent flight mode. Donc you know if I can have them you an up date throught the app ?

Thanks you. I will try because for now I don't have the intelligent flight mode. Donc you know if I can have them you an up date throught the app ?
Your Intel flight mode could be on left side of screen under your home command pic..press on bottom button it brings up the goodie mode,took me some time to find it,lol.

There are no u[dates for the p34k. I've had one for over a year now. Since they no longer make them the firmware is fixed and stable.

Reactions: barnburner
My bad. there is a new firmware update. dont fly my p34k much so I didn't notice til now,. Haven't done the upgrade for now.

My bad. there is a new firmware update. dont fly my p34k much so I didn't notice til now,. Haven't done the upgrade for now.
Yeah not sure if I should update as
Yeah not sure if I should update, my drone is working perfect and never had any problems and don't need any problems as I'm traveling around Australia. If you update can you please let me know how it goes. A lot of people who updated there p3 standard have problems that's why I'm hesitant about updating

I updated today and had a hell of a time. Lost link to my remote and I actually had to leave home and get away from the wifi dense neighborhood I live in to finish it...DJI should really give the option of flashing the P3S/4K outside of the **** app.... :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj