Can't find this anywhere or even know what it's called.

Reaction score
Can anyone help me find out where I can buy another chrome circle that goes over the antenna? I lost mine and can't find it anywhere.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1457562409.133129.jpg

Just a thought... what about calling DJI and asking them if you can "buy" one... is there anyway they could possibly get another to you. I suspect they probably have an old controller around their repair center and/or have one laying around. The question is, is that person willing to get that extra mile when they don't need to.

Just a thought... what about calling DJI and asking them if you can "buy" one... is there anyway they could possibly get another to you. I suspect they probably have an old controller around their repair center and/or have one laying around. The question is, is that person willing to get that extra mile when they don't need to.
You know how DJI is. They'll want to fill out a ticket. Have him send in his controller. Tell him the warranty is void because he messed with it. Wait six months. Send him a bill for $170 bucks. And when he gets his controller back, he'll never be able to upgrade the firmware because it's so out of date. Just Saying. LOL

Reactions: emoney609
You know how DJI is. They'll want to fill out a ticket. Have him send in his controller. Tell him the warranty is void because he messed with it. Wait six months. Send him a bill for $170 bucks. And when he gets his controller back, he'll never be able to upgrade the firmware because it's so out of date. Just Saying. LOL
And the left one will be missing.;)

Reactions: Deputy Dog
Its called a waddledo and solely serves a cosmetic purpose. Most waddledo's are custom to the piece, however sometimes they can be found in a good hardware store - typically next to the blinker fluid. Just ask your store guy (or follow the advice above which is likely better advice).

Reactions: emoney609
Blinker Fluid, man I haven't heard that one in a long time.
:)
Muffler Bearings, much more sought after.

Great, You probable wasn't even looking for it.:D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20