Can't find phantom wifi help?

Hey guys, I'm having the same problem as speedy. If I turn on just the R/E alone. I can see the wi fi signal on my phone, turn off R/E, turn on the phantom and nothing. My range E is like speedy, two green for a bit then system flashes, goes off, then sold green, then slow flashes. I also get "connection to phantom failed" in the app, with or without the R/E on. I pulled the top off and I do have the older wi fi module (without vent holes). Could this b the problem?

Hey guys, I'm having the same problem as speedy. If I turn on just the R/E alone. I can see the wi fi signal on my phone, turn off R/E, turn on the phantom and nothing. My range E is like speedy, two green for a bit then system flashes, goes off, then sold green, then slow flashes. I also get "connection to phantom failed" in the app, with or without the R/E on. I pulled the top off and I do have the older wi fi module (without vent holes). Could this b the problem?
Turn on your phantom and RE wait like 30sec. Try to download wifi scanner app on your phone or tablet and look for your phantom id and RE channel. The id should say something sz dji technology. If it don't show up then it's your wifi module inside the phantom that's goin bad. Otherwise if it show up then you just need to rebind your RE with the phantom again. On the RE insert something into the hole on the side next to the on/off switch, keep holding it down till the light stop flashing and release it. Now go on your phone or tablet search for the wifi connection of the RE connect to it. Then open up the DJI app and go to the binding settings and just type in your phantom MAC address it's located under your phantom to set it up. Everything should be working once it's bind.

same problem my android phone shows the birds wireless network however when I go to the app I get connection broken error.

same problem my android phone shows the birds wireless network however when I go to the app I get connection broken error.
Thats a different fault. That could be the 3 grey cables damaged from heavy bumps and landings. Unclip 1 and unplug the other 2. Inspect for damages and install firmly. The 4 pin clip in cable is usually the culprit.

I turned my android phone to airplane mode and retried. This time the network showed and camera feed was live. I am going to charge the battery and do a test flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic