Can't download SD card

Reaction score
Hopefully this hasn't been addressed before. Checked search and saw nothing.

This is a new problem with the 2V+.
My videos and photos are on my sd card. They show up on my phone with the card in the drone. Try to download to my computer and there's no files. I have 3 different card readers and my laptop has a built-in card reader. I also have 4 sd cards 2 - 8g and 2 16g. They worked before but nothing now. Also, I tried formating 2 of them and rerecording. The vids are there but can't see them on the computer.

I wish I had my old P2V working. This P2V+ has been a pain in the ***.

I think I answered my own question. I'm just going to plug into the micro usb on th egimbal. The videos show up there. This way I don't have to take the card in & out of that sloppy card slot.

I know it seems that the wifi transfer takes a long time... but I use that quite a bit for the same reason... don't wanna damage that card slot with repeated thumb fumbling...

I can drain batteries and at the same time just let videos transfer in their own slow fashion... remember to put a fan pointed at the Phantom if your doing this though... things really get really HOT just sitting around with no props spinning for air cooling.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj