Can't decide on which model to get !

Reaction score
Hello all , noob question :

Why isn't there a updated version of the Phantom 2 with H3 3D gimble , that let's you just use your iPhone for the screen , like you do with the + ? The + looks awesome , but I like the idea of being able to upgrade the GoPro when a new one comes out. Also , I could use the GoPro on other things , ie: motorcycle. I don't want to have to hook up a transmitter , osd , and black pearl. Or solder anything on my new Phantom. I want a new RTF package that does everything the + does , but uses the H3 3D and GoPro Hero 3 +. Does it already exist ? Or , should I just get the vision + for the air , and a GoPro for my bike and everything else ? Any insight is appreciated. Thanks.

FloridaKeysPirate said:
Hello all , noob question :

Why isn't there a updated version of the Phantom 2 with H3 3D gimble , that let's you just use your iPhone for the screen , like you do with the + ? The + looks awesome , but I like the idea of being able to upgrade the GoPro when a new one comes out. Also , I could use the GoPro on other things , ie: motorcycle. I don't want to have to hook up a transmitter , osd , and black pearl. Or solder anything on my new Phantom. I want a new RTF package that does everything the + does , but uses the H3 3D and GoPro Hero 3 +. Does it already exist ? Or , should I just get the vision + for the air , and a GoPro for my bike and everything else ? Any insight is appreciated. Thanks.

That would be called the phantom 3
Will be out in a couple weeks ... Lol
J/k

Obviously the decision is based on your unique preferences and what you can afford. If cost doesn't prohibit, I would personally recommend the 2 Vision+ and then buy a GoPro for other uses. (that's what I've done) By the time 4K video is truly useful in the marketplace, DJI will probably have released a version that films 4K, or a 2V+ type version that allows for a 4K camera mounted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers