Cant control H3-3d. Why?

Reaction score
I've installed the H3-3d gimble according to DJIs installatin video but I cant control it with the lever on the back of the transmitter. What's wrong?

I had this problem after updating my firmware, you need to calibrate your remote with RC assistant and also the Phantom assistant too.

Solved it!

If anyone else have the same problem and finds this thread, do this: Use a thin screwdriver and stick it into the hole marked with an x on the back of the transmitter och press hard. That will connect some stuff inside the transmitter that needs to be connected.

Went through the same calibration headache recently. The RC and PT2 assistant wouldn't even recognize any movement in the X1 lever. I just opened up my remote to find out that the little extension from the X1 lever doesn't REACH the control on the circuit board! It works fine when I move it directly with the remote open :/

Any advice? Should I contact my retailer and try and get a new remote or is there an easy fix?

Hi

Did you calibrate your X1 switch ? First let me tell you there is a problem with the connecting pin that runs from the lever between the case and the pod that is on the circuit board. USUALLY - and i say , usually .... Opening the controller and liftung the pod slightly from underneath with a small screw driver does the trick... In my case - That solved the issue

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl