Cant Connect to Naza Software UPDATE FIX

Reaction score
I have installed the new update kit and have a H3-2D connected. I am running parallels on my mac with windows 8.1, drivers for windows 8 says it is installed and I still can not get phantom through usb to connect to Naza-M Assistant Software v2.16, computer chimes and asks where to connect when usb is plugged in (mac or windows), but Naza-M Assistant Software v2.16 is not showing any signs of connection.

Controller is working with phantom and will power up motors.

This is all the info I can give, please if anyone has any advise I would greatly appreciate it.

Re: Cant Connect to Naza Software

I have narrowed it down to when installing the driver Installation asks "is main controller powered up and connected to PC via USB cable?" Wizard says install failed

Here is a picture of my set up.

Any ideas?

IMG_0534.jpg

I'm having a similar problem. The upgrade board was installed correctly; the transmitter works OK but the USB driver no longer recognizes the Phantom. I've tried reinstalling the driver but the installation program never quite finishes. As a result, the assistant software doesn't recognize the device.
I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium running under Bootcamp on an iMac27.
Please let me know if you find an answer.

Good luck,
WKP

I was able to connect to software via a pc with windows 7

Hope this helps someone else this drove me crazy

I am also going crazy. I am running a couple of 64 bit Win 7 computers; a desktop, and a laptop.

I loaded the Naza software onto the desktop, and everything worked fine. The phantom was recognized, the controls all showed activity. Everything fine.

But, I want to use my laptop out in the field, so I tried to install on it. Software installed, but Phantom not recognized. Apparently the driver did not work. In the dji help page they said to look for a usbser.sys file in the Windows/system32/drivers folder. dji suggested downloading the file from them and copying it into the proper folder. I did this. I rebooted the computer, deleted the old installation of Naza, rebooted again and reinstalled Naza.

Still did not work. So, I copied the file from the computer on which it works, and repeated the process. Still does not work. Any Win7 folks out there to suggest what might be done to fix this?

Stupid me! I had forgotten that I had installed the driver a couple days ago on the desktop. So I remembered only the NAZA software installation. When I finally realized I needed to install the driver as well, everything worked!

The first time the issue happened to me, it was just the connection between the USB cable (inside the phantom) and the LED board it plugs into. Double check that connection is good and then check the software connection.

. . . It took me about 2 hours before I found that was my problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers