Cant connect to litchi

Reaction score
Only connected to litchi 3 times after 1/2 hour fiddling each time. Any way to force connection when stays disconnected? I need some help and suggestions.

Only connected to litchi 3 times after 1/2 hour fiddling each time. Any way to force connection when stays disconnected? I need some help and suggestions.
I've had issues on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with Litchi. In my case you can't have DJI Go installed in order for it to connect. Even if the DJI GO app is force closed Litchi won't connect. I hope Litchi fixes this soon. Give it a shot, if yours is similar to mine It will work after uninstalling DJI GO.

I've had issues on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with Litchi. In my case you can't have DJI Go installed in order for it to connect. Even if the DJI GO app is force closed Litchi won't connect. I hope Litchi fixes this soon. Give it a shot, if yours is similar to mine It will work after uninstalling DJI GO.

Thanks for the tip, Ryan. I will certainly give that a try ASAP.

I uninstalled DJI and icons disappeared but litchi still will not connect

What type of tablet do you have? Have you restarted since uninstalling?

What type of tablet do you have? Have you restarted since uninstalling?

Success! Would not connect after uninstalling so as a last resort, I changed usb cable and BINGO, connected right away and flew 2 good missions. Was a short white cable that seemed OK for charging but nothing else.

I have Litchi on my phone and dji go on a separate tablet. No conflicts there! Tend to use Litchi as primary.

Hi I just bought the galaxy s2, using it in the phantom 4 and it will not connect. I don't have the dgi go installed but this litchi wont connect. Does anyone have a solution for this.

I had the same problem you have to add a second user on your Samsung tablet and only have DJI go installed on one of them and litchi installed on the other user

Hi ryantrax. Not sure I understand. How do you add a second user? At the present all that is installed is litchi, dji go I Uninstalled it.

Hi ryantrax. Not sure I understand. How do you add a second user? At the present all that is installed is litchi, dji go I Uninstalled it.
Do you have the Galaxy tablet S2 or the phone? On the tablet you can add a second user.

Oh I don't think you can add a second user on that phone. For now until it is fixed I think your only option is to make sure you only have one of the programs installed at a time.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I have. I only have one app installed which is litchi and nothing else and I does not connect which is my original problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl