can't connect to forum from app or taptalk

Reaction score
would really start using this forum actively on my smartphone , and although i use a very capable 4G huwawei mate9 smartphone I just can't get taptalk or the phantompilot app to work, they both are stuck on a screen that says "Connecting to Server" ..

anyone else facing similar issues ?

I face the same exact issue on my iPhone 7+ unless I am on wifi. For some reason, the app will not work over the AT&T network.

It's the other way around for me.. I'm only connecting after I disable my WiFi and connect to mobile data... I'm sending this message from the app.. Really weird!

Sent from my MHA-L29 using PhantomPilots mobile app

iPhone 6s here. Same issue on AT&T. Cellular data won't work, but only with wifi on app or safari.

I have a Samsung S7.And I can't log on using AT&T at all, unless I am on WiFi only.I also can't send messages at all.I thought it was just me.But glad to know I am not alone.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy S7

you're not alone...and i'm not even on at&t..heck i'm not even in the US .. and cannot reach forum when i'm on wifi , only works on 4G !

Admin should fix it soon it's a simple fix, dns error on the server side data stream in the riverbed of the data center. You can run a trace route to the ip and see where the hiccup is and reset that switch or repeater. Might even need replaced.

Sent from my Satellite Phone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: skyshadow

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik