Can't connect to DJi go.

Reaction score
Hey there. So I finally bought and got my new dji phantom 3 standard. I've looked at around 30 videos regarding connection, un boxing, first fly, tutorial of all possible kind. So here we go, I own an iPhone 6s Plus, and an iPad mini. Both currently run on versions 10.2, so I downloaded the dji go app as instructed in all videos and I go to the wifi and it clearly shows that it's there, i choose it and enter 12341234 as instructed,and when I do I get this message every time (see pic)
25bf80d5477043e1381ad16c7f1a1347.jpg
. I am so frustrated and I truly don't know what else to do so I am trying this new tread in hopes to get some answers and hopefully a solution. I'm desperate and I can't wait to get this resolved. I contacted dji but have to wait till Monday as they are close weekends. Any how any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Vzjohn
Try resetting the Wi-Fi password. If needed, you can find instructions here.

Hey there. So I finally bought and got my new dji phantom 3 standard. I am so frustrated and I truly don't know what else to do so I am trying this new tread in hopes to get some answers and hopefully a solution. I'm desperate and I can't wait to get this resolved. I contacted dji but have to wait till Monday as they are close weekends. Any how any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys
If the great advice from msinger didn't already fix your issue, another suggestion is to try posting your question in the P3S forum. Since you said that you are desperate, maybe they will have more suggestions for you in that forum than the Pro/Adv owners in this forum. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair