Can't connect to DJI Assistant 2

Reaction score
Hello
I'm trying to connect to DJI ASSISTANT 2 from my laptop (HP Pavilion Laptop) and all I'm seeing is the usb logo which I have in already. .....
4a2fb2da087621c5a9fb81d083f820e2.jpg

I am following the correct procedure in regards of connecting up....1.connect micro usb up to aircraft 2.connect usb upto laptop 3.turn aircraft on 4.launch DJI Assistant 2 app.....that's as far as I gets.The version I'm using is V1.0.9
I want to calibrate my sensors but I can't get into the app.Can anyone help?

Cheers
redsectora

Sent from my SM-G900F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Try altering your connecting sequence...Launch Assistant, turn craft on, and then connect yo your computer.

Can you not calibrate your sensors through the go app?
I have calibrated the imu's through it

Having same issue. I connect and all I get is the same screen you have and it won't recognize my P4P. If you have any luck, I would appreciate your input.

I had this same issue. I tried it on an old windows XP laptop, and also a new windows 7 PC with no luck. I tried all methods of connecting and powering on sequences. What finally worked for me was using my fathers Macbook Air laptop using the latest version of Assistant V1.0.9. It worked perfect and the calibration was fairly smooth and easy to complete. For some reason I had no luck on a PC but MAC worked. Don't give up...

I know, it's a real bummer. My forward vision sensors needed calibration right out of the box. It took me almost two weeks to figure it out. I contacted DJI and they suggested I send the phantom back in for repairs/maintenance and there was no way I wanted to send my brand new drone back to them! Maybe you know a friend with a Mac? Hope you get it sorted

Hello
I'm trying to connect to DJI ASSISTANT 2 from my laptop (HP Pavilion Laptop) and all I'm seeing is the usb logo which I have in already. .....
I am following the correct procedure in regards of connecting up....1.connect micro usb up to aircraft 2.connect usb upto laptop 3.turn aircraft on 4.launch DJI Assistant 2 app.....that's as far as I gets.The version I'm using is V1.0.9

Cheers
redsectora

When you installed DJI Assistant 2 on your laptop you will have received this message during install "Would you like to install this device software?" "Name: Fuzhou Rockchip" - This is the USB driver used to connect to the drone. If you cancelled this during installation maybe this is why its not connecting. Could try uninstalling and re-installing DJI Assistant 2 - Just a thought.

Running windows10 if you do not install the USB driver during installation it will find and install the USB driver when you connect the drone anyhow. Can't vouch for any other operating systems.

Maybe try a previous version of DJI Assistant, just a thought as I remember reading somewhere that some are having problems with version 1.0.9 and Windows 10.

Reactions: rlphoto69
Hello
4a2fb2da087621c5a9fb81d083f820e2.jpg

Cheers
redsectora

Having the same problem. I get the same image on the screen, but that's it !! Any solutions that work?

Yeah still no luck...can't be my laptop I've recently bought it new for £1000

The reality is that the more money you spend on something doesn't necessarily mean the less likely you are to run into problems or difficulties with it. Hey, I just spent £1500 on the top of the range Phantom Pro 4 Plus, its just perfect!

Having same issue. I connect and all I get is the same screen you have and it won't recognize my P4P. If you have any luck, I would appreciate your input.
You are NOT ALONE! DJI Assistant site is a joke. You register and have all the correct Login and password yet still IT FAILS! DJI is causing us to lose faith in their product ...

You are NOT ALONE! DJI Assistant site is a joke. You register and have all the correct Login and password yet still IT FAILS! DJI is causing us to lose faith in their product ...
Let me try and find the version I have there was a thread on here a while back about using an older version and lots of people we're having problems with the newer version

Let me try and find the version I have there was a thread on here a while back about using an older version and lots of people we're having problems with the newer version
Thanks for any help - also if you can find why a new battery suddenly shows only ONE bar of charge and will not charge any further?? Thanks for you time!!

I had the same issue this morning. Nothing worked until I finally decided to change USB ports. I had Assistant running before I re-plugged and it recognized my aircraft immediately upon firing it up. If you don't have extra ports to play with, uninstall the USB device through Windows device manager and reboot. Windows will recognize the "new" port and reload the driver.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj