CANT CONNECT TO CAMERA

Reaction score
For reasons uknown, My galaxy s5 won't detect my drone on the DJI go app. I'm pretty sure this is an android marshmallow porblem.
I have reinstalled firmware, downgraded it. reformatted sd card several times, relinked my controller, reset the wifi, redownloaded the app. Nothing works but for ios it works fine.
Someone please help, i want to try and fix this before i have to send it back to dji for repair.

Welcome to the Forum!

If ios is working its not the Phantom. The remote control produces your signal that your mobile connects to. You don't need phantom powered on.
If your galaxy can't see the signal? and ios does, then it is not the problem with the (remote / phantom).
Is this the actual problem, or can the galaxy see the WiFi signal, but just can't connect?

Rod

Added: 60+ views, and nobody could help. :rolleyes:

I said i connected to it but i don't see the camera option. i tried everything including restoring my phone and downgrading my android os. im sending it to dji for repair.

If my memory serves, right after the Marshmallow update, people were reporting that they had to turn something on....developer mode or something?

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk

If it was only that easy, i had developer options and and i had usb debugging on. nothing worked :( it will get picked up today to get sent back to DJI for repair.

I also tried downgrading to lollipop in case marshmallow caused the problem. Same thing happened

Well its on its way to DJI, so ill see what happens when i get it back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik