cant connect phantom to computer

NSM

Reaction score
Hi

I'm having trouble with my Phantom 2 device.

I bought it through the dslrpros website, the Phantom Ultimate version, which comes with their own configuration, like different motors and a Futaba 8FGS remote control.

I was able to connect it to a windows pc and start the engines once, but wasn't able to do the calibration as recommended by the manual. Anyway, after being able to start the engines one, later I stopped being able to have any contact with the Phantom.

I can no longer connect it to the PC, I even tried on a mac. The connection light on the "DJI Phantom 2 Assistant" just stays red. No blinking no nothing.

When I connect the battery to the Phantom 2, all the lights turn on, the main LED blinking red, and when I plug it to the pc the LED turns green, but no connection.

I also noticed that when I turn on the transmitter, that a red light on the receiver in the phantom turns green, so there seems to be a connection between both of them.

I just can't turn the engines on anymore or connect it to the pc.

Any idea what the problem might be and how to fix it?

I mailed some printscreen of the program when the phantom is connected with usb.

Thanks
Nestor

Madwak said:
Did you download and install the windows drivers?

He said,"I was able to connect it to a windows pc and start the engines once".
But the driver may crashed or corrupted.
You may want to re-install the driver and perhaps choose different USB port.
When you plug it to the PC the LED turns green, that means your Phantom trying to communicate with the PC already.
As soon as you connect the USB cable to your PC, the popup menu should appear right away unless there's a conflict or the driver was not properly installed.
Note before re-install the new driver, you should go to the Device manager and remove the old one first (if it's there).

Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers