Can't connect camera to app. New to this whole world!

I went ahead and ordered it.. I got the eBay one cuz it seems to be a little earlier ship date. The anticipation is killing me! I'm gonna take a picture of something when I get home tonight to show u.. the plug that went into my gimbal had 2 additional plugs that were tucked up inside. Do you know what that is? I see a lot of the fpv systems that have batteries either on the drone or on the monitor.. I don't need that do i?

Proud of me? Lol

Attachments

• 20160425_222210.jpg
    20160425_222210.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 264
Hey is this the same thing??? I found it on Amazon and will be here this week if I get it

Last edited:
This is it

The thing about amazon is you do not get info on products or where they are coming from. When I order things on ebay 99% of the I try to buy from location (states) close by and by price. There are times when seller is even in the same state but doesn't bother to mention the product is coming from China and it takes weeks to get your purchase.

Btw. Will 3/16 heat shrink tubing be big enough? I have some here at work

It should be. If not pickup a multi pack from radio shack.

I saw on a video that I need 60/40 solder.. I have 90 nickle/5 silver solder wire here at work.. I don't have a gun though so I'm gonna have to figure that out. Do I have to find some 60/40? Today I will have my usb cable for the camera. So all that I will be waiting on after today is my iOSD mini which will be here on tuesday. Can I connect everything tonight and then add the mini when I get it? Or is that a bad idea?

I saw on a video that I need 60/40 solder.. I have 90 nickle/5 silver solder wire here at work.. I don't have a gun though so I'm gonna have to figure that out. Do I have to find some 60/40? Today I will have my usb cable for the camera. So all that I will be waiting on after today is my iOSD mini which will be here on tuesday. Can I connect everything tonight and then add the mini when I get it? Or is that a bad idea?

Your not soldering water pipes so there's no need for silver solder. Go to radio shack and pick 60/40 solder and a 15 - 35 watt iron ask the clerk if your not sure.

Did you order the the plug n play cable?? You'll need that cable in order to do all the connections.

I got the plug n play yesterday. Radio shack? I haven't seen one of those in years lol I'll have to see if there is one around

OK I'll try and tell you everything I have. Hopefully I won't forget anything. I have the transmitter.. the 7 inch monitor with built in reciever.. the plug n play cable.. the mount for the controller and monitor.. I will have the USB cable for the camera today.. and will have the iSOD mini tuesday. I have the double-sided tape and all the screw drivers etc. .. I have the shrink tube and heat gun.. I'm gonna have to figure out the solder situation

OK I'll try and tell you everything I have. Hopefully I won't forget anything. I have the transmitter.. the 7 inch monitor with built in reciever.. the plug n play cable.. the mount for the controller and monitor.. I will have the USB cable for the camera today.. and will have the iSOD mini tuesday. I have the double-sided tape and all the screw drivers etc. .. I have the shrink tube and heat gun.. I'm gonna have to figure out the solder situation

Right now I'm out in the yard replacing a sprinkler be about hour an d a half before i am done.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj