Can't change max alt And other settings

Reaction score
Hello, I've been trying to change my max alt and rth as well as a few other settings. Each time I set the number and hit done the number reverts to its original. Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've treie it while my drone was run, flying and off

Thank you!

Hello, I've been trying to change my max alt and rth as well as a few other settings. Each time I set the number and hit done the number reverts to its original. Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've treie it while my drone was run, flying and off

Thank you!
Are you by any chance in Beginner Mode?

Thank you!

I'm pretty new myself, but I had this problem too. For me it was that I wasn't connected to the drone when I was changing the settings. I thought it was stored in the software, but it is stored on the drone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: MA drone guy
I'm with cbrownknox... you need to be connected to the Phantom at the time. All of this information is stored within the Phantom itself, not the controller.

I'm with cbrownknox... you need to be connected to the Phantom at the time. All of this information is stored within the Phantom itself, not the controller.

Thank you. I was connected to the drone. I tried it with the drone running and off.

Are you using DJI GO or DJI GO 4? If DJI GO, try installing DJI GO 4. If you're already using DJI GO 4, then try reinstalling it.

Are you using DJI GO or DJI GO 4? If DJI GO, try installing DJI GO 4. If you're already using DJI GO 4, then try reinstalling it.

Thank you! I'm using DJI GO. I'm going to try DGI GO 4 now.

I'll post results after I fly a quick test.

I installed DJI GO 4 and it fixed the issues. THANK YOU!

Thank you to everyone that replied!!!

I'm having the same issue w/ a 3 year old P3P. set the RTH altitude, go to a different menu, return and it's back to zero. Aircraft is connected. app 3.1.34

Reactions: Doug Rosevear

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20