Cant Calibrate

Reaction score
I bought a new to me vision plus a few months ago and I went to calibrate the controller, and for some reason its not showing the movements of the sticks
I downloaded the software and the drivers but nothing.It clicks on like its connected ok but when I push calibratiuon nothing happens its the NPVT581 controller if that helps

Thanks

Hello Jarata,
Which software you using?

You'll need
1) RC ASSISTANT ( vision )
2) PC ASSISTANT ( vision )
3) Driver ( vision )

You must calibrate the Tx ( controller ) through RC ASSISTANT, First, then turn off RC ASSISTANT, and unhook Tx, now plug phantom to computer, and open PC ASSISTANT, calibrate Tx here again
( RC assistant, calibrates Tx to factory, PC Assistant, will calibrate Tx to bird. ) so they work as a team.

Also after calibrating Tx through RC ASSISTANT, make sure Tx is BOUND to phantom vision plus.

If not bound ,
Turn on phantom only, press red button on belly, until it turns YELLOW, not turn on Tx, it will bind automatically.

Let us know
J Dot
:cool:

I bought a new to me vision plus a few months ago and I went to calibrate the controller, and for some reason its not showing the movements of the sticks
I downloaded the software and the drivers but nothing.It clicks on like its connected ok but when I push calibratiuon nothing happens its the NPVT581 controller if that helps

Thanks
You could also try this
phantom 2 vision plus remote calibration without computer - Yahoo Video Search Results
I used this when I purchased a new to me TX. Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav