Can't Bind No Serial or barcode

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I just bought a second hand Vision 2. I had a lot of fun with it today and tried to see if I could get the camera to work right by re-binding it. For some reason the previous owner peeled off the sticker with the qr code and serial number off the bird. The bird came in an aftermarket hard case. I of course did not realize this until it was too late and I had already un binded the wifi thingy. I only have a mac and IOS devices at home. Is there anything I can do???

Thank you!

Hi. Yes you can bind the new camera without the QR code. If it is still useful for you, I´ll tell you how to bind the new camera. download an app in your phone called WIFI ANALYZER LITE. Install the app. Then mount and connect the new camera to your P2V and power up the phantom with the camera setted in "wifi on". Run the WIFI ANALYZER LITE app in your phone. This app analyse the wifi networks available. All you have to know is the MAC address of your new cam fc200. The app will give you the MAC address so write it down. Find in the app the network with the name SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO,. LTD. The MAC address is next to the network name and is something like this (60:60:1f:c2:c3) it's an example. That address is the info that the QR code contain. You will find two MAC addresses, one from the camera and one from the phantom; Don't use the one that includes in the network name the word "phantom", use the other one. Once you have the MAC address of the new camera you can make the binding process manualy in the DJI P2V app.
I hope this information has been helpful for you.

Reactions: jah_josh

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl