Can't believe we haven't had another Firmware update yet...

Nothing unsafe about mine at 1.2.6 firmware. Turn off vps and flies just as good and safe as before. No app issues; mind you the android app is crap which is why I went ios. Stop being paranoid and enjoy your p3 till the new firmware comes out.
Dude its totally unsafe !!! Haw you want me to join drone drifting all the time to the right side, my camera transmission start disconnect after 50 meters, the nose of the drone is not matching the drone position on app, haw could you fly in such case,

Ur not facing any issues like what i mentioned up theier ?!?!

Dude its totally unsafe !!! Haw you want me to join drone drifting all the time to the right side, my camera transmission start disconnect after 50 meters, the nose of the drone is not matching the drone position on app, haw could you fly in such case,

Ur not facing any issues like what i mentioned up theier ?!?!
When the nose not matching on the app are you using a magnetic cover? If so take it off fixes the issue. Had this issue when I was using my Samsung s4. The nose did not match up in the app took the cover off and fixed it. And magnet near the phone or tab will throw it off. I first noticed this issue not match with magnetic cover when I had the p2v+

I think the android app is to risky to use to unstable. Got an ipad mini 2 and no issues at all very stable and butter smooth

@ snerd: Stop telling people what to do. "Go look it up". I'm sure that you don't walk on water so you have no business telling anyone what to do.

I haven't noticed any of the problems you are having, but it's probably because I'm too busy out in the field, FLYING!!

stats.png

Last edited by a moderator:
When the nose not matching on the app are you using a magnetic cover? If so take it off fixes the issue. Had this issue when I was using my Samsung s4. The nose did not match up in the app took the cover off and fixed it. And magnet near the phone or tab will throw it off. I first noticed this issue not match with magnetic cover when I had the p2v+

I think the android app is to risky to use to unstable. Got an ipad mini 2 and no issues at all very stable and butter smooth
That's a good bit of advice about the case issue.

I have only had the android app crash once. P155ed off that the android doesn't have groundstation.

I find the Android app crashes or gives an error message at least once per flight, but it does not affect the flight itself. I still have full control and the video still records properly. I don't look at the screen much, so sometimes it can be 5-10 minutes before I realize the app is stalled. I hit "okay" and the screen flashes black for a few seconds and then comes back to it's previous state without issue.

Other than that, I have not had a single issue. I am on firmware 1.2.6 and Pilot App 1.20 with a Samsung Tab 4 7" in airplane mode. I fly in various places from the middle of a city to the middle of the woods. Some locations I have a problem catching a GPS signal until I am in the air, but that is the location and not the Phantom.

Reactions: InkyRisk
Your soo rit man, thats for covering it as well,
Moreover , infront of all those reports from the users and all those bad feedback its not easy on them to release it so fast, its about dignity to, heheh
i m wondering , if DJI team test the new FW or the new APP well before they released it, or they just released to show the world that they have confident :))) ,or balls ;)

Whatever , hope they will fix it soon as i am not fying my P3 any more , nothing safe on that new FW specialy the new IOS app,
So bad
I agree, but for me it's too late. My bird after 9 months and millions of feet of flying, took a dive Saturday, just flying at astronomical speed out of control. RTH and ATTI would not do a fricken thing. So the dreaded send off to DJI L.A is my only option. Hope they realize it was no operator error and replace it! Yes I did all the mumbo jumbo before flying!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers