Can't believe the spark

Watch this video made with the Spark. If I can do this... my P3P will never see the light of day again.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
How can you be sure the footage is being taken from a Spark? Could have had anything filming that to dupe people into buying one...

Seize the moment is the moto.

I think a few have missed the point.

DJI is hoping that all spark users will be using their smart devices to fly. They want spur of the moment and not mess around looking for props, setting up controller or editing 4k vids. This is why they have sold it without the controller, 1080p@30fps, and why they have the 4 new quick launch modes - dronie, helix, orbit and rocket. They are trying to discourage you from using or carrying an additional controller.

The camera is actually a 2 axis camera with electronic stabilisation. What this means is that is could be filming in 2.7k and the software is cropping back to 1080 and possibly horizon fixing on the fly and as a result it could be better than 3 axis.

The money on the spark is the fact that it doesn't look intimidating and you could squeeze a shot where you never attempted with a mavic or phantom due to its size.

Reactions: Kevin McGill
How is it less then the phantom and more advanced ??? I feel ripped lol I'm going to sale my P3s for a spark anyone agree you pay almost 700 for a phantom when the spark is like 300 less for more ???
Smaller drones can't withstand winds as well. And they have smaller battery times and can't fly as far away as the larger ones. I love my P3K. It takes awesome video and pics and I can adjust the video output so downloading to say FB or YouTube is quicker.

I own a Phantom 4 Pro and Ordered the Spark fly more as a sort of back up/ take to family gatherings/ easter egg hunting with my 3 kids type deal.
I'm also planning a 4 day drive up to South Dakota to visit my mother, which the spark will be perfect for, even though, P4P will be joining too.

Would be best to own both. If a planned shoot take both but always carry the spark with you.

Size folks...sure it does not shoot in 4k... but then again it is just about the size of a P4 BATTERY and you can fly it... without a controller, or a phone...with your hand gestures... just moving your hands...Think about that for a sec, Of course it is an option
I love mine. Took a while to get it connected to the controller but once l figured it out. WOW/ I love my P4-Pro.Great. I have lugged phantoms around the world. Great. I still am getting to know my Mavic...but I could not resist getting a Spark. They are all different creatures. For its size and speed of starting up, cant be beat! I was just flying it down a narrow hallway, indoors... Nice and stable. Great machine! No regrets,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers