Can't access ground station while flying?

Reaction score
The only way i've figured out how to get into ground station mode is if i'm NOT paired up to anything. (vision 2 plus). I thought i saw a guy take off, then swipe left on the camera screen and enter GS that way... or am i nuts? After flying around i tried landing the copter and stopping the rotors but left the battery on, i tried to swipe left again to enter GS and i couldn't. I'm using a galaxy S5 if that matters...

Thanks!

EDIT: I just fired everything up (as if i'm about to fly) and still can't get to ground station on the android app on my GS5. Works fine on my ipad though. Is this a known issue?

I can turn on just the wifi range extender, connect with my android phone, go to the camera (get the "phantom not connected" error) swipe left, and get into ground station. I can plot a course there, turn everything else on and hit go and that'll work. My iPad doesn't have a problem with it though... weird. on thing iOS will do that android won't!

With the new update, 3.08, i can access ground station on my android phone now! amazing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1