Cannot take pictures & video

Reaction score
I have read many threads regarding this issue but nothing seems to have worked. Mid flight my P3P decided to stop taking pictures. Anytime I hit the shutter button on the remote or on my phone the screen goes black and takes about 5 seconds to come back on. The picture does not get saved to the sd card.

I get a live video feed when I am flying. Just cant record video or images.

I have reformatted all my sd cards which were all working at one time without problems.
I have reinstalled the new firmware multiple times (from the sd cards that don't seem to save).
I have reset all camera settings.
I have tried different devices and cables.

Is there something I am missing? Why does my drone hate me and not want to take photos?

Please advise...

Could be any number of things, I just wanted to remind you that you can of course use the camera without actually flying. Set the bird on a table, and try taking some pics or video, less distractions that way. Does the shutter button on the controller not work as well as the software button in the app?

In my messing around with things I have the drone sitting on my desk. The shutter button does not work on either the remote or in the app.

Yeah, I have. I tried in my pc and the app with several sd cards. I am wondering if using a different app for flying would have any better results?

Sorry for delay. It has crashed once and there were no issues for months. If it is a hardware issue, is the fix a new camera unit?

I never did really find out what was wrong. Bought a new replacement camera and it is not an issue anymore.

So I'm Stan, got a P3A for xmas and recently had a crash, broke gimbal arm. Replaced same now camera is working but no pictures are saved to SD. Reformatted SD, no joy. I hear a click when I push shutter button in app, asks like it is saving something, but when I view pictures the SD indicates empty. Ideas? Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl