Cannot sync since upgrading to DJI Go 4

Reaction score
Upgraded to DJI Go 4 on my iPad mini 4 and now it seems I can not sync. At first I thought my issue was just with Healthydrones but its DJI as well. It looks like it is doing a sync then says Sync Failed. Signed out and back into the app thinking it was a log in issue but I was able to log in just fine.

Any thoughts?

I upgraded my ipad air 2 a couple of days ago and flew today. When I tried to synch, I got an error message after 3 seconds. Tried numerous times, rebooted pad, same error message. I did a search, it appears that there have been previous problems, which were eventually fixed, after past upgrades.

Upgraded to DJI Go 4 on my iPad mini 4 and now it seems I can not sync. At first I thought my issue was just with Healthydrones but its DJI as well. It looks like it is doing a sync then says Sync Failed. Signed out and back into the app thinking it was a log in issue but I was able to log in just fine.

Any thoughts?
When I moved from the older dji go app to the 4, I synced firstly from the older app to bring them across to the new app to sync again to keep my records up to date. I did have an error to start with and found that my wifi strength was not enough to complete the sync. I had to move to a mobile area to complete it. I still have occasional issues with HD for the same reason and have to move away from my rubbish wifi connection to an area closer to my mobile tower to finish it off. I still have errors with the sync completion but I can't tell for the life of me what they are as the records appear to be fine.

When I moved from the older dji go app to the 4, I synced firstly from the older app to bring them across to the new app to sync again to keep my records up to date. I did have an error to start with and found that my wifi strength was not enough to complete the sync. I had to move to a mobile area to complete it. I still have occasional issues with HD for the same reason and have to move away from my rubbish wifi connection to an area closer to my mobile tower to finish it off. I still have errors with the sync completion but I can't tell for the life of me what they are as the records appear to be fine.
Hi yeh sync wasfunny 4 me to came back info on all 4p phantoms and one inspirewhich i dont own but on me records i have flown it,,,,,,,i wish:)

Wow, DJI support is worthless. The idiot I am stuck with on chat knows nothing at all.

I even reinstalled the old version, still can not sync DJI Go.
So when you open the app and try to sync to iCloud, nothing happens? And you are connected to either wifi or a mobile service? I am using iOS and I just synced now with no issues. Your flights we're all recorded using the iPad?

Flights do not sync with iCloud. They sync with DJI servers. When trying to sync it will run through the process of syncing then say "sync failed".

What ever the issue was, DJI just fixed it. I opened an support case this morning with DJI and now all of the sudden I can sync.

Tried it today and all I get is sync flights failed. Tried restarting p4p+ controller, reconnecting to wifi and nothing corrected it. Any suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31