Cannot see record button

Reaction score
I can see everything else in the DJI Go app, but when I want to record and I cannot see the button to record at all. I know where it's supposed to be but it's not there. I'm using the DJI Phantom 3.

I can see everything else in the DJI Go app, but when I want to record and I cannot see the button to record at all. I know where it's supposed to be but it's not there. I'm using the DJI Phantom 3.

Wasn't your question answered in the thread you started yesterday about this problem? Why start another thread?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Wasn't your question answered in the thread you started yesterday about this problem? Why start another thread?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
good point, however, that was based only for the iphone 4 and it wasn't fixed, this thread is based for later ios phones (like the iphone 6) and is still not fixed :(

good point, however, that was based only for the iphone 4 and it wasn't fixed, this thread is based for later ios phones (like the iphone 6) and is still not fixed :(
shows up on iphone 5s. well goapp 3.1 anyways. do you have camera view as main screen, or in the window?

Chey, please post a screenshot of DJI GO from your iPhone 6 so we can see what you're describing above.

Use the record button on the controller. Easier for video and snapshots and you don't have to slide the button back and forth on the screen

Use the record button on the controller. Easier for video and snapshots and you don't have to slide the button back and forth on the screen
If he has the Phantom 3 Standard there is no record button on the controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan