Cannot link RC to P3P

Reaction score
I just received my P3P and started the set-up procedure. So far I have connected my iPhone 6 to the RC, installed the DJI Go app, powered-on the RC, updated the RC firmware by following the on-screen instructions. I then powered-up the Phantom, installed the most recent firmware from the DJI website. I checked the confirmation .txt file and it claimed Success with the firmware update.

Now I am trying to link the RC to the Phantom by following the instructions on p.28 of the manual. First by starting the scan procedure in-app, then by pressing the link button on the side of the vision positioning unit. This is done with the Phantom powered on. The RC flashes a blue light and beeps repeatedly for the entire 60-second procedure, but times-out and does not successfully link.

Is there something I am overlooking, or is the unit perhaps defective and in need of return?

If you just received it, it should already be linked. Was there something that indicated to you that the RC was NOT linked?

There has never been an indication of a link. Not once has the camera video feed appeared on the screen when using DJI Go app. When I power on the RC i have a solid red LED.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers