Cannot get into calibration mode after downgrade

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've downgraded my P2V+ from 3.04 to 1.08 but sincerely I did I cannot get into calibration mode. The remote works fine (can start the motor) but I didn't find a way to get into calibration mode.

I'm back to 3.04 for new until I get figure out why. Any of you have an idea why?

Thanks,

r0ot5

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

With 1.08 I find I have to watch the lights very closely while moving s1. Sometimes it will go steady yellow for only a moment as I move the switch again because I didn't stop moving the switch when it went steady yellow. So it goes back to flashing. I have always been able to catch the steady yellow though and calibrate even if it takes a few extra switch cycles. Have you tried in inside on a table? It might be easier to do there or at least practice.

Thanks BlackTracer, I will test it out.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Supposedly 3.04 cannot be fully downgraded.

Personally I don't think its a good idea to install firmware from another model phantom. Its lucky that they are so similar and doesn't make the phantom a paperweight.

MikesTooLz said:

Any idea what can be problematic?
I have downgraded from 3.04 to 1.08 and not seen any issues what so ever.
Might be that I am on a MAC and no drivers needs to be installed?

I have successfully downgraded from 3.2 to 1.08 with no issues.
Reason to downgrade is simple: higher speed descents, no "airspace" limitations, steadier flying/position hold.

MikesTooLz said:

Personally I don't think its a good idea to install firmware from another model phantom. Its lucky that they are so similar and doesn't make the phantom a paperweight.
My P2V I bought in March came from DJI loaded with 1.08. While you are right that the plus is a different model, the differences do not lie in the flight control system. The only differences lie in the camera system. 1.08 is as much for the P2V+ as it is for the P2V.

I've try everything and I'm unable to get into Calib Mode, back on 3.04 and it's fine....not sure why it won't go into Calib Mode....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj