Cannot edit litchi waypoints or points of intrest

Reaction score
Hello,
Im brand new to the forum and was hoping someone would tell me why I'm unable to edit POI or waypoints, If I try to click on them all i get is another point!
I was using mission hub with google chrome, also tried another browser but no joy.
So ideas would be appreciated

try clicking right button on mouse. I've had it happen a few times where I could release the map. I would move the mouse and the map would move too. I clicked on the right button and it stopped. Now this is on a PC not Mac.

Thanks for the quick reply, I shut the browser down and restarted it and for some reason the box pops up no problem now :)
Much appreciated

With the iPad, I had to learn exactly where and how to tap the poi or wp to get the box, still miss here and there, especially when all I want to do is move it, and dang another poi/wp would pop up, so I try to pick the unwanted to delete and "dang" there's another one. So now I cuss a lot, have lost feeling on my finger tips, but joking aside you'll get the feel of it with some practice, I love litchi, what I love among other things is it starts the recording as soon as you lift off, I have lost some excellent video in djigo for forgetting to start the recording (another "dang")

With the iPad, I had to learn exactly where and how to tap the poi or wp to get the box, still miss here and there, especially when all I want to do is move it, and dang another poi/wp would pop up, so I try to pick the unwanted to delete and "dang" there's another one. So now I cuss a lot, have lost feeling on my finger tips, but joking aside you'll get the feel of it with some practice, I love litchi, what I love among other things is it starts the recording as soon as you lift off, I have lost some excellent video in djigo for forgetting to start the recording (another "dang")
I totally agree with you on that "start the recording" with DJI app I've forgot to turn it on for a whole flight,:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers