Cannot download or open up movies.

Reaction score
Hello, all.

I took some movies the other day with the Vision 2 camera, however, when I try to download the movies onto the computer, a message comes up indicating that the mp4 file is not recignized and cannot be played. This is on Windows Media Player, Real Player, Windows Movie Maker, etc. I have downloaded all of the updates.

This is the first time this has happen, as in the past I have had no problem.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Chuck.

Might be corrupt files. Place the SD card back into the Phantom. Turn the battery on, wait a minute and then turn it off. See if that solves the problem.

Hello, all.

I took some movies the other day with the Vision 2 camera, however, when I try to download the movies onto the computer, a message comes up indicating that the mp4 file is not recignized and cannot be played. This is on Windows Media Player, Real Player, Windows Movie Maker, etc. I have downloaded all of the updates.

This is the first time this has happen, as in the past I have had no problem.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Chuck.

One thing Chuck you'd have better luck at getting a good answer if your post were in the Vision thread instead of here. :)

Might be corrupt files. Place the SD card back into the Phantom. Turn the battery on, wait a minute and then turn it off. See if that solves the problem.
Thank you so much for your advise. That worked. Never did that before.

Sorry about putting the post in the wrong spot.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic