Cannot connect to pt2 for upgrade and check

Reaction score
Last month I connected to my pc and checked if everything was ok.

Now I want to upgrade and was trying first to connect to my iMac for an upgrade. And the phantom does not get recognice by my iMac.

Then I connected to my pc with the same result.

I was wondering if I was using the wrong USB cable. I have tried different USB cable with the same result. But I am not sure if I connected with the cable that came with the Phantom. It might be at work with my laptop.

So - must I use a spesific usb cable? or can i use every Micro usb cable?

The thing is that the video card inside the phantom - I can connect... but the phantom is not connected... not to the pc and not to the iMac...

Very strange!

Try reinstalling the USB drivers on your PC for the drone.

Delete the old ones first in device manager before reinstalling.

Are you using the latest version of the PT2 assistant ? (3.2), also you have to have the Phantom powered up to get a connection.

Yepp... downloaded the latest version.... power the Phantom up... can see my photos... on the buildt in camera... on my iMac and PC... but no connection to the phantom....

baiaz said:
Yepp... downloaded the latest version.... power the Phantom up... can see my photos... on the buildt in camera... on my iMac and PC... but no connection to the phantom....

You do not connect to the Phantom via the mini usb port on the gimbal, there Is a connection on the Phantom body under a little rubber flap.

Oh my god! How stupid I am... sorry for wasting your time... but Thanks for pointing it out to me!!!!!

Your the best!1!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj