Cannot connect remote control to Phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
Cannot connect to remote control to my Phantom 3 standard this has been an issue all this month have tried several different things looked at different forms ask for DJI support they try to say my Samsung Galaxy S4 was not compatible well I tried 2 or 3 phones that were listed that were surely compatible and still cannot connect the remote control to the aircraft. I have also tried deleting the app and all it components and reinstall it that did not work tried to reset controller didn't work fell like I have tried everything is there anyone out there that can help me please I'm ready to throw this thing in the garbage. Thanks to all

i had the same problem when I bought a new remote . I tried everything under the sun and finally reinstalled the app and did a update and it worked.

ok so can you fire up the app? it connects with the craft? go into the remote control setting and relink theres a small "button" under the craft that you will need to press after clicking OK in the app.

ok so can you fire up the app? it connects with the craft? go into the remote control setting and relink theres a small "button" under the craft that you will need to press after clicking OK in the app.
Tried that didn't work trust me I have tried everything and it just don't work

It seems that these things are more of a pain in the *** than they are worth. I can say that had I checked out these forums prior to purchase, I would not have purchased DJI product. I get that some times in mass production there is a defect. But all of these stories of things working perfectly and the. An upgrade , and now they don't work. I'm tempted to just sell mine at a loss and be done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It seems that these things are more of a pain in the *** than they are worth. I can say that had I checked out these forums prior to purchase, I would not have purchased DJI product. I get that some times in mass production there is a defect. But all of these stories of things working perfectly and the. An upgrade , and now they don't work. I'm tempted to just sell mine at a loss and be done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Amen. I should have thought if it's not broken don't fix it or upgrade it

Hi veryone! i have a similar issue but in my case i have to relink the remote control to the phantom every time i turn it on. what can it be? Thanks!

Hi veryone! i have a similar issue but in my case i have to relink the remote control to the phantom every time i turn it on. what can it be? Thanks!

I see you digging up some old posts, I recall these but the one I remember but I couldn't find last time, the guy was going to send his in, I don't remember if he every got back to the thread. I never could find it, and I'm sure I posted on it. If you find it let me know, I would like to re-read it and maybe book mark it.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic