Cannot change rth from 30m

Reaction score
I have a brand new P4P. Everything is updated. I can't change the rth height. I get a number keypad and can erase the 30 and type 90 but it will not accept the change. I've rebooted and restarted everything. The keypad stays open and I cannot set the rth to anything other than 30m. Help please.

After changing the value, try pressing enter/return on your mobile device's keyboard. Also, make sure your Phantom is connected to DJI GO before making that change.

That's the problem. There is no enter/return button, only a reverse type arrow and a clipboard icon. The a/c is connected to the remote. i'm using an iPad air 2. As soon as I try hitting the settings for rth the number pad shows and will not go away. No enter button, no return button. If I try tapping on another area the numbers stay on the bottom half of the screen.

Phantom MUST be connected for it to work. You can't change it with the phantom off.

Neon Euc

The default iOS keyboard should have a "done" button.

I have a brand new P4P. Everything is updated. I can't change the rth height. I get a number keypad and can erase the 30 and type 90 but it will not accept the change. I've rebooted and restarted everything. The keypad stays open and I cannot set the rth to anything other than 30m. Help please.

No return button. On the top left of the number pad is a clipboard icon and undo arrows. Nothing more.

Attachments

• IMG_4221.JPG
    IMG_4221.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 627
Which version of DJI GO 4 and iOS are you running?

The DJI GO version can be found in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO.

I don't know if it's possible to force the full keyboard to display instead, but that's what you're going to need to do in order to save that setting.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj