Cannot bind"New" controller to phantom

Reaction score
Hope you guys can provide insight into what I am doing wrong. :(

I pickup a new Version 3 controller and tonight I tried to bind it to the Phantom, followed the instructions and no matter what I did the Phantom (bird) would not recognize it!! :( The old controller worked like a charm and the bird recognized it every time ;) I hooked up the new controller to the DJI RC controller software and the software did recognize it and I was able to calibrate it. :?

Has anyone else run into this problem?

td119 said:
Hope you guys can provide insight into what I am doing wrong. :(

I pickup a new Version 3 controller and tonight I tried to bind it to the Phantom, followed the instructions and no matter what I did the Phantom (bird) would not recognize it!! :( The old controller worked like a charm and the bird recognized it every time ;) I hooked up the new controller to the DJI RC controller software and the software did recognize it and I was able to calibrate it. :?

Has anyone else run into this problem?

What process are you using to try to bind the new transmitter to the aircraft?

-slinger

Using the reset button on the Phantom, turning on the phantom, hitting the reset button until it turns from red to yellow then turning on the controller. On the old controller the phantom recognizes the controller and the lights turn "green". when I turn on the new controller the lights stay "yellow".

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20