cannot bind DJ6 tx to phantom 1

Reaction score
i purchased my phantom at amazon back in may, i'm not sure which version is it doesn't display any version at the bottom of the aircraft it only says is p330 model. it came with a tx sr6, i damaged it after trying to install a pitch controller. i just bought a replacement at bhphotovideo, the model of the tx is dj6 it also displays the code: msip-cri-jmj-p330d . i'm not able to bind them, i tried the instructions at the dji website that requires setting the throlle to the down position, i tried the youtube videos with the typical directions (press for 2 seconds then starts blinking yellow, turn the trans on and wait for the light to be off, etc) , nothing helps, they just doesn't want to bind. i'm wondering if they will ever bind, do u think they are compatible? do u think i should buy a sr6 transmitter instead, or do u think i should buy a dual antenna? any step i'm missing?

Yeah, sounds like you're trying to bind a D-bus transmitter (from the Phantom 1.1.1) with a PPM receiver (from earlier models). You'll need a matching Tx/Rx set.

You can switch the DJ6 for an SR6, but the cheaper and easier option is to just upgrade the receiver in the Phantom to the newer D-bus model to match the transmitter you just bought. It's a simple replacement, no soldering needed, just 2 screws and 2 plugs. Here's an example of what you'd need, they just came back in stock today: http://www.allerc.com/dji-phantom-part- ... -8511.html

thx guys for the reply, i'll buy the dual antenna, need to leave to ecuador tomorrow so i was hoping to take the quad with me :(, i'll order this item once i get back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers