Cannont connect DJI phantom II vision to camera app

Reaction score
I downloaded the DJI app both on the android play store and in the app store

I turn on the camera, the remote and the wifi router thing and I can't view the camera on my phone.

I have used it before and it worked fine.

Hope someone can help.

Romophantom said:

I turn on the camera, the remote and the wifi router thing and I can't view the camera on my phone.

Hope someone can help.

On your phone did you select the "Phamtom XXXXx" SSDI (network name) or it does not show up? What Phone/tablet model you are using?

amrflyingdude said:
Romophantom said:

Hope someone can help.

On your phone did you select the "Phamtom XXXXx" SSDI (network name) or it does not show up? What Phone/tablet model you are using?

Hi amrflyingdude, I did connect to the phantom wifi network that appears when I turn on the router. I signed to the DJI app with an iPhone 4, a moto g, and a samsung galaxy s3 mini and none of them worked.

Is the camera's Wi-Fi switch actually turned on? I had a similar issue, but found my camera's switch had been accidentally bumped halfway in-between "Cam On" and "Wifi On" settings. It needs to be all the way to the right, in the "WiFi On" position.

Note that your phone has actually connected to the Wi-Fi Extender on your transmitter pad, not the Vision camera itself.

Check to make sure that the camera is still bound to it in the app under settings .. i reset my repeater once and had to rescan the QR code of the original box to make it work again

I had the identical problem last night, after a crash.

I discovered that the little white wire that connects the camera to the quad's body had come slightly unplugged. It's just a plug on the camera end.

I plugged it back in and all was well.

What a relief!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4