Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. realsting

If I'm flying a mission or if the mission has completed but didn't set a return of any kind and then press RTH on the RC, how do I then cancel the RTH so that I may land manually?

2. Ibmftw

Flick the mode switch on the RC to another mode, and then back to g mode if you wish.

3. Mark The Droner

+1

Let me just add, it would be very unusual to do an RTH at the end of a waypoints mission. Normally, you would simply fly it home because you thoughtfully placed your last waypoint within your view.

4. icu2

If you press and hold the RTH button until it stops beeping and flashing, it'll also drop it out of RTH mode and you can fly it manually.

5. realsting

Absolutely right.. But in this case I took off, started the mission and realised I'd not set a finish action.. So my drone was just hovering at its last last waypoint which was some distance from me. I couldn't orientate myself enough to fly home so I initiated a RTH. I always prefer to land manually though. From now on though, my start and end waypoint will always be above me if safe to do so.

#5 realsting, May 28, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
  6. realsting

Thank you.