canceling a dji order

Reaction score
Will dji let me cancel an order they have not yet fulfilled?
There is no such option on the order page and their customer service line is stupid busy. I sent them an email but no response yet.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Mori55 said:
mr_3_0_5 said:
Canceling your plus order too
Your canceling your plus order ? If so how come. Just wondering.

I am canceling mine because I am more comfortable with Amazon Prime now that the plus is offered there.

EDIT: Does anyone have an answer to my question about how to go about getting this done? Waiting in a phone line for 38 people in front of me seems a bit harsh.

BlackTracer said:
Mori55 said:
mr_3_0_5 said:
Canceling your plus order too
Your canceling your plus order ? If so how come. Just wondering.

I am canceling mine because I am more comfortable with Amazon Prime now that the plus is offered there.

EDIT: Does anyone have an answer to my question about how to go about getting this done? Waiting in a phone line for 38 people in front of me seems a bit harsh.

I waited a hour till my phone died . Lol
If you find out please let me know

I had no problems whatsoever cancelling my + order from DJI. I used the [email protected] which was the email that was presented on the order confirmation page. Paypal was credited hours after my request along with a cancellation email from DJI.

FWIW, I canceled because it qppeared on B&H. I had no idea where DJI was planning to ship from or by what method. It may take longer, but at least I will have supported a US based distributor.

how much is Vision + and one extra battery on DJI (which is charging no tax) compared to vision + and one battery on Amazon or B&H?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj