Canadian Pilots

Reaction score
Looking to start a thread for Canadians who can help out each other and talk about there experiences or nightmares.

In Edson... while my p2v+ is in LA getting repaired for battery issues. Been gone for a month already and I only owned it for a week lol!

In the capital, Edmonton here as well. Hope to pick up my Phantom 3 Pro' early this coming week, or whenever they show up @ Great Hobbies... Which ever comes first!! ;-)
Really ready, and already getting excited and a bit anxious too.

Been wearing out my other small quads, keeping the muscle memory in check. My guess, it's pretty difficult to dumb thumb a Phantom 3?

RedHotPoker

I sent mine to calgary for a gimble repair. Not much faster. 3 weeks
Where did you send it? I'm looking into other repair centers in case this happens again. Just called today and was told it's repaired and is "in queue to be shipped back". It's been gone since March 18th... hope the issue is actually repaired!

In the capital, Edmonton here as well. Hope to pick up my Phantom 3 Pro' early this coming week, or whenever they show up @ Great Hobbies... Which ever comes first!! ;-)
Really ready, and already getting excited and a bit anxious too.

Been wearing out my other small quads, keeping the muscle memory in check. My guess, it's pretty difficult to dumb thumb a Phantom 3?

RedHotPoker
What's the phantom3 pro worth in cdn if you don't mind me asking. I'll have to abuse mind a lttld more before i upgrade. I'm just trying to figure out how to mount my amps for my stage 4 Antenas.

What's the phantom3 pro worth in cdn if you don't mind me asking. I'll have to abuse mind a lttld more before i upgrade. I'm just trying to figure out how to mount my amps for my stage 4 Antenas.
P3P is $1640 at Great Hobbies. I'm saving my pennies for it lol

Yeah, it's $1639.99,
http://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo/?prod_id=DJI-PH3P

Ah, but with the $50.00 off, they had it marked down to a few days ago, and using my $50 credit, a gift for attending the DJI New Pilot experience, which they provided...
http://event.dji.com/newpilot2015/key-takeway.pdf

I was laughing at the rock bottom prices at Staples, they originally offered them, the first few days...
But my price is equally low now... So I'm good to go!!

Come on delivery truck, please show up soon...

RedHotPoker

Looking to start a thread for Canadians who can help out each other and talk about there experiences or nightmares.

Why don't you start a conversation with Jacob and see if he will give you folks your own forum? He's pretty open minded, from what I can see. :D

Hey RedHotPoker & vh100, Welcome to the party. :):) Enjoy the show.

Hi iflyinWY,
Thanks, and yes, it's actually good to be here.
Plenty of level heads, and knowledgable flyers frequenting the forum, that aren't shy about sharing the pertinent info.
I have learned plenty from the kind folks here already. & I can't hardly wait to get my Phantom 3 Pro' home, charged, updated and go have some awesome fun...

It's going to be a great summer. ;-)

RedHotPoker

How do you fly your phantom as I was told by the warden last week that I couldn't fly mine anywhere in the park.

Btw I am in Prince George
I haven't flown in the park since I found out it was prohibited, about 1 year ago. I got 4 flights in before I was sent an email regarding UAV's in the park. Now, I ussually fly in Mt. Robson Provincial Park, or go east toward Hinton. Jasper National Park only made it public on their website about a week ago.
Did you get caught in the act, or were you just asking a warden?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl