Can you make a long call and use DJI Go at the same time?

Reaction score
Just want to make sure i can keep the DJI Go app in the forefront and the phone app in the background so I can coordinate action shots with my friend in a car while still flying... The next question is, if so, can I do it on speakerphone, and stream via FB and have FB people hear the whole conversation.

Reactions: Sunnaroe
Why would you want to? That would be like driving a car and being on the phone. A great way to crash your bird due to lack of concentration.

I think youre good to go.i use my iphone to view dji go in flight n recieve calls all the time-even click open n answer texts..but if i were u id try it in close proximity first.

I use a Galaxy Note 4 ,One day my Boss called me i took the call and just hovered for a few minutes all was fine,And yes the Go App was onscreen.

Last edited:
I use a Galaxy Note 4 ,One day my Boss called me i took the call and just hovered for a few minutes all was fine,And yes the Do App was onscreen.
Hovered because, um, uh, let's see, hmmmm.... he would have heard it if you brought it back? :p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20