can you bind 2 coptors to one controller

MikesTooLz said:
two at same time on one controller is a very bad idea and will not end well for one of your phantoms.

just want to fly 2 birds at different times without rebinding each time I fly the other
with one controller and extender so I can sell 2nd extender and controller

Here is a video of a Phantom 2. The guy is pressing a reset button on it, I haven't checked my V+ to see if there is one in the same location but you can check. Phantom 1 had a reset button on the inside of the battery compartment but with the new battery types for the Phantom2's it cant be in there any more as you don't have access once the battery is in place.

Supposedly by the commenters on the video you power off the controller, power on the phantom (remember to remove props), Hold reset for 3 seconds, then turn on controller and hopefully it will bind to it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M2A_Rl15MM[/youtube]

I don't know the answer for sure but my guess would be no. But it sure would be cool if you could. The only way it would prob work is if there was no ID stored on the controller/extender side referencing the phantom/camera. But if that was the case you prob wouldn't have to bind in the first place.

Not trying to be a smartass but if you have the hardware why don't u try it and answer your own question?

BlackTracer said:
I don't know the answer for sure but my guess would be no. But it sure would be cool if you could. The only way it would prob work is if there was no ID stored on the controller/extender side referencing the phantom/camera. But if that was the case you prob wouldn't have to bind in the first place.

Not trying to be a smartass but if you have the hardware why don't u try it and answer your own question?

second one on the way and wanted to start selling parts from first
which is now just a fun quad as no camera or gimble :cry:
may get a gopro mount and screw it on for those not so important flights

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.