Can you beat this distance?

Someone will get 9 miles with the p3 before it said and done I'm talking round trip you could probably go 10 miles one way without a battery mod it's getting back is the trick

Even with all the antenna modifications out there, there is not one that will broadcast seven or 8 miles one way.

Someone will get 9 miles with the p3 before it said and done I'm talking round trip you could probably go 10 miles one way without a battery mod it's getting back is the trick

View attachment 41268 I brought it back with 40% battery life. Furthest out I have flown - absolutely no transmission issues at all.
Here is a 6.018 mile round-trip

100% stock no boosters no aluminum voile hat could've gone further as got back with almost 25% battery left and I stopped halfway across for 2 to 3 minutes filming a guy in the boat but The wind was starting to pick upgot scared being on the far side of Lake
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1453336707.780635.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, that is 15800ft total- 7900ft each way. I went 10600ft each way for a total of 21200- see my screenshot of where I stopped and turned it around.
No its 3 miles out 3 back what you're seeing is 15,000 feet to wear my bird currently is this is a playback and it's another 15,000 feedback give or take was over A 6 mile flight

Fantastic! Good benefit of being in a rural area.

No its 3 miles out 3 back what you're seeing is 15,000 feet to wear my bird currently is this is a playback and it's another 15,000 feedback give or take was over A 6 mile flight

"You're" welcome. And those links definitely do not show control at that distance. They are preloaded waypoint missions and some of them are listed as Phantoms but the person often writes that they used a custom built quad.

Thanks for the spell check! Now go back to post#9

I knew I should've left this post alone! You're right that's incredible distance you got there great job

Reactions: dirkclod
I believe the second one because it is 4.5 miles out and back. The first one - not so much. Even with an extreme battery mod, a live video feed wouldn't work 8 miles out thus the only way I could see this happening is a preprogrammed mission with a ridiculous battery mod (and no live feed through most the mission)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj