Can we PLEASE stop posting about the virtues of prop guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sorry, brohs. I think I finally had my fill.

No more posts about the upside of prop guards, OK? We all know we got noobs coming to this forum every day, but the veteran pilots here like me have had enough.

Creating a new profile and then coming in here to post a giddy opinion about your prop guards is just 3rd-gradish amusement. It's like we suddenly all discovered what a bicycle is, and a certain segment of riders is trying to extole the virtues of training wheels because they "prevent serious injury like leg amputations and stuff, so I'm always gonna use them".

PLEASE. For the sake of all things sane and holy. JUST. STOP.

Re: Can we PLEASE stop posting about the virtues of prop gua

:lol:
Sure, fine by me!

That said, I did read a thread that made me rethink that propguards are unnecessary or have no use. I will keep an open mind.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=34972

MHL

MadMitch88 said:

No more posts about the upside of prop guards, OK? We all know we got noobs coming to this forum every day, but the veteran pilots here like me have had enough.

Creating a new profile and then coming in here to post a giddy opinion about your prop guards is just 3rd-gradish amusement. It's like we suddenly all discovered what a bicycle is, and a certain segment of riders is trying to extole the virtues of training wheels because they "prevent serious injury like leg amputations and stuff, so I'm always gonna use them".

Just because you don't care for them, why should others stop? Sounds a little selfish to me. Don't read anymore posts about propguards and you will be fine.
BTW...I had a lot more respect for you before that post. If you are so great now....move to an expert...my stuff don't stink ,,forum. /

HEY, I use my prop guards for orientation as they are painted red, i have tapped a tree and my car saving my bird from damage and who do you think you are telling people how to run their lives?
My god some people on here are way too opinionated and not the cohesive group supporting each other like it should be.
FLYbyNIGHT

K.

This is just another prop guard post that you have had your fill of.

for the sake of all things holy? so.... prop gaurds are against your religion too?
seems a bit extreme to me. By the way with auto decent on my controller she comes down smooth butter sliding off your pancakes in any wind.

I think I am a decent pilot. I have two Phantoms. One with guards and one without. Both are fine. I have been in rc for many years and still don't think I am so great that I will turn my back on a new person asking what has been asked many times before.

what are these "prop guards" ?

Madmitch, who the hell is holding the gun to your head forcing you to read the prop guard posts?
I'd be calling 911 if you're being forced against your will to read things that you don't want to read.

I think some noobs benefit from learning with prop guards. But I skip over those posts. Try it.

MadMitch88 said:

Well if you have had your fill then you do know how to fix that right ?
Also speak for yourself :roll:

Attachments

• FullSizeRenderh.jpg
    FullSizeRenderh.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 455

drinking and posting? lol (j/k)

When will it even end........?

Attachments

• Face Palm.jpg
    Face Palm.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 398

Get a mouse that won't click on prop guard posts for the love of all that's holy. I'm so sick of countries that make you read posts you find annoying....

MadMitch88 said:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423957192801.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423957192801.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 372

I personally never used them not because I didn't think I didn't needed them but because they would not fit into my case :D
Really I just try to stay out of areas that I would bump things but if they help people, or gives them the confidence, I think that is great. If a subject is upsetting to me, I just do not click on it. JMHO.

Buckaye said:
Get a mouse that won't click on prop guard posts for the love of all that's holy. I'm so sick of countries that make you read posts you find annoying....
It's not the mouse bro.. it's da clicker

Attachments

• Attachment-11.gif
    Attachment-11.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 408

And with that we draw to a close another drama filled afternoon on the forum.

The best advice I can give the OP is to ignore post that don't interest them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik