Can use Phantom 4K camera on a P3P?

Reaction score
Is it possible to replace a P3P 4K camera (PART 5) with the 4K camera (PART 119) usually mounted on P4K ? Thank you for your advice.

Is it possible to replace a P3P 4K camera (PART 5) with the 4K camera (PART 119) usually mounted on P4K ?
Not certain, but I don't think so due to firmware differences between the two.

Thank for your comment. The question is whether these two cameras connect to the drone with the same interface (hardware + software). From the outside, they look identical; but what about internal electronics. I do not have a camera (PART 119) so I can not compare its electronic with that of the P3P (PART 5). If the firmware of P34K and P3P are different (different radio module) it is possible that the firmware of the modules constituting the camera is the same. It was a little sense of my question to the geek of this forum.

Is it possible to replace a P3P 4K camera (PART 5) with the 4K camera (PART 119) usually mounted on P4K ? Thank you for your advice.
We get this question regularly as you can see in a search. Sadly, a few people tried it without searching here first and it didn't end well for them.
Using P34K Part 119 (gimbal/camera) to replace Part 5 (gimbal/camera) on a P3P will cause damage such as smoke and melting wires as can be seen in the search results.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164